Wednesday 21 February 2007
welcome to the first from the fly

Having been introduced to the wonderful world of blogging by my good friend Martine Martin, I have decided to give it a go. I am the Barfly and I will be bringing you the best of the worst from politics, religion and current affairs. Basically anything I find interesting, and I wish to share with the world. A bit about myself; I am a student at the University of Hull, and am politically affiliated to the Conservative Party. Although a Tory, I do have a broad range of opinions and am not afraid to share them, so I may come accross as arrogant or rather controversial. I do not follow the crowds just becaus they do.








I believe everything I say, and say everything I believe.








I hope to post on here at least three times a day, so watch this space carefully. Hope you enjoy!!
2 Comments:
Blogger Martine Martin said...
Congrats BF, it's looking awesome so far. Well done my friend!

Blogger The Barfly said...
Thanks to both of you. Just thought i'd give it a go.